What do YOU think?

Printable View

• 05-30-2014, 07:39 PM
    Lava Lamp
    1 Attachment(s)
    What do YOU think?
    I like this, though I realize some may not. What do YOU think?

Attachment 93003
  • 05-31-2014, 03:10 AM
    hminx
    Re: What do YOU think?
    Great narrative, love the way the gulls are hamming it up for the camera. A bit tight at the bottom but not a biggie even the tilt seems to work here IMO. I'm just glad that chap isn't wearing speedo's ....:)
  • 05-31-2014, 07:09 PM
    DMG
    Lovely candid moment in my opinion. This is a shot I'd take, though coming from a beginner I don't know if that's a compliment or not lol. I like it!
  • 06-01-2014, 03:55 PM
    GB1
    Lava, I can't help but think this one needs a serious crop, though I'm not sure what it is. The whole right side seems expendable though (but keep the red beachhut on the left - nice red). Good human interaction w/ nature shot. I also like the colorful umbrellas, even though they're arranged in a haphazard order.
  • 06-01-2014, 06:40 PM
    Lava Lamp
    Quote:

Originally Posted by GB1 View Post
    Lava, I can't help but think this one needs a serious crop, though I'm not sure what it is. The whole right side seems expendable though (but keep the red beachhut on the left - nice red). Good human interaction w/ nature shot. I also like the colorful umbrellas, even though they're arranged in a haphazard order.

Interesting. I actually put two photos together to get all the elements together that I wanted. I wanted the tilt, too. I can't really explain why, but I felt like I needed the space at right.