Photo Critique Forum

Please post no more than five images a day and respond to as many images as you post. Critics, please be constructive, specific, and nice! Moderated by gahspidy and mtbbrian.
Featured Photo
Photo by hminx

Photo by hminx
Featured Photo Archive >>
By posting on the Photo Critique forum you agree to post only your own photos, be respectful, and give back as much as you receive. This is a moderated forum and anything abusive or off-topic will be removed.

Welcome, almo - New Gallery Moderator

Ever since the new gallery went live, one guy has been on there all the time. He's posted a bunch of photos and tons of responses to other people's images. In fact, he's one of the only people posting responses. Since he's so committed to making the new gallery a friendly and useful place, I decided he should be the boss. Everyone please welcome our new Gallery Moderator - almo. Here's a link to his new moderator profile page:

almo's page >>

Please make almo feel welcome and help him out by posting more photos and replys in the new gallery. The gallery is really wonderful. It's got tons of great features and I intend it to become a serious source for fine photography. The more we all use it, the better it will be.

Thanks!
    Photo-John

Your reviews are the foundation of this site - Write A Review!

Quote Originally Posted by Photo-John
    Ever since the new gallery went live, one guy has been on there all the time. He's posted a bunch of photos and tons of responses to other people's images. In fact, he's one of the only people posting responses. Since he's so committed to making the new gallery a friendly and useful place, I decided he should be the boss. Everyone please welcome our new Gallery Moderator - almo. Here's a link to his new moderator profile page:

almo's page >>

Please make almo feel welcome and help him out by posting more photos and replys in the new gallery. The gallery is really wonderful. It's got tons of great features and I intend it to become a serious source for fine photography. The more we all use it, the better it will be.

Thanks!
    Welcome Almo! Even though I've never even been to the gallery, I guess I'll check it out now that your around. (newbie) That should be a fun job for ya.
    ~Kit

Welcome Almo, I have seen your posts and threads and seems to me the job went to the right person. I spend lots of time here at the Critque forum as I like it alot and have learned so much from everyones comments and critiques. But I will be making an effort to share my time over at the new gallery. See you there. . . .
    please do not edit and repost my photos

gary

Welc almo

Welcome to your new job almo. Hope it will be a rewarding experience for you. Some of us old timers are a having a hard time converting to the New Gallery (old dogs/new tricks). We have gotten kind of comfortable here, however I for one will try and spend more time over there and try and be a better contributor. Just took a stroll through your gallery, some very nice work. Good luck with your new assignment.

mjm
    that guy.
    are moderators paid? since this site obviously makes money off of the adverts...

Um...no. Moderating is voluntary. The moderators, especially on this forum, give unselfishly of their time.
    Lara

Thread Information