Waiting for Spring

Printable View

• 02-27-2004, 12:28 PM
    Old Timer
    1 Attachment(s)
    Waiting for Spring
    Nothing exceptional here, but was out at lunch time and it has been so overcast here that the sun and the way it highlighted the garden hose and wheel barrow just caught my eye. What do you think? Fujifilm S602Z 3MP at 1/400 at f6.3.
  • 02-27-2004, 05:24 PM
    Sebastian
    I like it, but I'd like to see more of the scene. The colors and detail work, and the composition has me really interested, though I'm not sure why...
  • 02-28-2004, 05:24 PM
    Charles Hess
    The bold, complimentary colors really pop in the frame. Great light, excellent exposure, but as Sebastian said, I'd also like to see a bit more of your subjects. Nice one.
  • 02-28-2004, 06:23 PM
    Liz
    Nice.....
    I like this shot, the colors are great, and the shadows. You captured the sun at the right moment as there is nothing blown here. However, I agree with the others that I'd like to see a bit beyond the frame.

Liz

Quote:

Originally Posted by Old Timer
    Nothing exceptional here, but was out at lunch time and it has been so overcast here that the sun and the way it highlighted the garden hose and wheel barrow just caught my eye. What do you think? Fujifilm S602Z 3MP at 1/400 at f6.3.