Photo Critique Forum

Please post no more than five images a day and respond to as many images as you post. Critics, please be constructive, specific, and nice! Moderated by gahspidy and mtbbrian.
Featured Photo
Photo by hminx

Photo by hminx
Featured Photo Archive >>
By posting on the Photo Critique forum you agree to post only your own photos, be respectful, and give back as much as you receive. This is a moderated forum and anything abusive or off-topic will be removed.

Thread: Flowers

Flowers

I was able to change the pictures up with a program similar to Photoshop, that came with my camera when I bought it.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Flowers-flowerholderone.jpg  
    Attached Images Attached Images  

These are tough to critique. Abstracts cannot be viewed on their technical merits, rather by the emotional response of the viewer. I'm trying hard to like these, but just can't grasp your intent, which is not to say they aren't well done. They just don't register in my brain.
    :-)

I had to reread the heading to understand what I was sort of seeing. These don't do anything for me at all. Sorry.

That's what I figured. I knew the pictures weren't very good, but they were my first pictures that I "messed" around with, with a program like Photoshop. But thank for the replies.

Thread Information