Photo Critique Forum

Please post no more than five images a day and respond to as many images as you post. Critics, please be constructive, specific, and nice! Moderated by gahspidy and mtbbrian.
Featured Photo
Photo by hminx

Photo by hminx
Featured Photo Archive >>
By posting on the Photo Critique forum you agree to post only your own photos, be respectful, and give back as much as you receive. This is a moderated forum and anything abusive or off-topic will be removed.

Singer on a Saturday Night

Good evening all, my previous post from Saturday's concert was more of an on stage portrait between songs, here is one with more emotion, I will probably P-shop out the distracting item on the left, but wanted to post the pre-version for critique first...

(Click to enlarge)

:: TiltedGlass ::
    Tilting the glass on perception...

Re: Singer on a Saturday Night

I think cropping tighter on the left side might do you better that using PS. Maybe clone out the light above center in the background though. I wonder if you could also bring out more detail in his arm tatoo.

Jim B.

Seb

Re: Singer on a Saturday Night

Quote Originally Posted by Atheomerase
    Good evening all, my previous post from Saturday's concert was more of an on stage portrait between songs, here is one with more emotion, I will probably P-shop out the distracting item on the left, but wanted to post the pre-version for critique first...
    I wish the "thing" wasn't there on the left side but otherwise, I like this picture for the mood that it conveys. The slightly muted light works well. The tones are interesting as well.

Seb

Thread Information