Photo Critique Forum

Please post no more than five images a day and respond to as many images as you post. Critics, please be constructive, specific, and nice! Moderated by gahspidy and mtbbrian.
Featured Photo
Photo by hminx

Photo by hminx
Featured Photo Archive >>
By posting on the Photo Critique forum you agree to post only your own photos, be respectful, and give back as much as you receive. This is a moderated forum and anything abusive or off-topic will be removed.

Thread: Turkish Mosque

Turkish Mosque

These photos were all taken on the same day with a point and shoot Kodak easy share. Location is Adana, Turkey
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Turkish Mosque-adana-mosque.jpg   Turkish Mosque-adana-mosque-1.jpg   Turkish Mosque-adana-mosque-night.jpg   Turkish Mosque-adana-mosque-night-1.jpg  

Re: Turkish Mosque

The last one is really dramatic. I like it. I don't think the fountain adds to the shot though. In this one that could definitely be taken out successfully. It would take some work...

Daq what/how do you suggest trying to remove the fountain. I haven't done any type of editing on photos. Thanks for any suggestions!
    ~Always remember to be happy because you never know who's falling in love with your smile ~~~Author Unknown

If one were to decide that they wanted to, I am pretty sure it could be clone stamped out pretty seamlessly. Might be noticeable were you to blow it iup.

It would be a fair amount of work though, so you would have to REALLY agree that it was the thing to do.

GB1

Great subject, nice weather, good angle. And not too bad of shots at all esp using the point and shoot, which normally do fine in ideal situations. I think the top two are the best but I am draw to the night shot: too bad you didn't have a super duper SLR with razor sharp lens and tripod to capture it. A wide angle would work best also, to get the entire structure in. Still you did good with what you got, it looks like a fantasy castle. Not sure on that water fountain in the foreground but I can see how it might make the shot more fantastic looking. Turkey looks like a great place to shoot.

G
    Photography Software and Post Processing Forum Moderator. Visit here!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Feel free to edit and repost my photos as part of your critique.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My Site

Thread Information