Turkish Mosque

Printable View

• 01-03-2010, 10:19 PM
    AFgalcas
    4 Attachment(s)
    Turkish Mosque
    These photos were all taken on the same day with a point and shoot Kodak easy share. Location is Adana, Turkey
  • 01-04-2010, 08:05 PM
    daq7
    Re: Turkish Mosque
    The last one is really dramatic. I like it. I don't think the fountain adds to the shot though. In this one that could definitely be taken out successfully. It would take some work...
  • 01-04-2010, 08:54 PM
    AFgalcas
    Daq what/how do you suggest trying to remove the fountain. I haven't done any type of editing on photos. Thanks for any suggestions!
  • 01-05-2010, 10:32 AM
    daq7
    If one were to decide that they wanted to, I am pretty sure it could be clone stamped out pretty seamlessly. Might be noticeable were you to blow it iup.
  • 01-05-2010, 10:32 AM
    daq7
    It would be a fair amount of work though, so you would have to REALLY agree that it was the thing to do.
  • 01-07-2010, 05:13 PM
    GB1
    Great subject, nice weather, good angle. And not too bad of shots at all esp using the point and shoot, which normally do fine in ideal situations. I think the top two are the best but I am draw to the night shot: too bad you didn't have a super duper SLR with razor sharp lens and tripod to capture it. A wide angle would work best also, to get the entire structure in. Still you did good with what you got, it looks like a fantasy castle. Not sure on that water fountain in the foreground but I can see how it might make the shot more fantastic looking. Turkey looks like a great place to shoot.

G