Photo Critique Forum

Please post no more than five images a day and respond to as many images as you post. Critics, please be constructive, specific, and nice! Moderated by gahspidy and mtbbrian.
Featured Photo
Photo by hminx

Photo by hminx
Featured Photo Archive >>
By posting on the Photo Critique forum you agree to post only your own photos, be respectful, and give back as much as you receive. This is a moderated forum and anything abusive or off-topic will be removed.

Thread: eggPod...C&C

eggPod...C&C

I need some very serious C&C from you digital layer guys, but all comments are very welcome.

This is my very first attempt at this. I got the idea from a similar image that someone had dne for a school project. I would like to make it into a series eventually. I just need to work out the kinks.

Thanks!

John Cowan
    Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut.
    ~Ernest Hemingway~

Re: eggPod...C&C

Fun shot Almo...ya can't beat it.
    One thing you have to be careful with when painting or sticking parts of different images together is keeping the lighting consistant. On this the light for the egg and earbuds seems to be straight on and a little high while the light on the control seems to come from the left and high (which I think might be a better choice for the whole image).

I'm looking forward to finding out what else you might "podimize".
    ----------------------------

Re: eggPod...C&C

While I am not a "digital layer guy" I had to jump in and say what a great idea for a series. It's like you're very own ABSOLUT revolution (when I lived in Europe there were these great Absolute ads in the mags, but I don't know if they had them in the US). At any rate, very cool. I really like this photo.

I hadn't noticed it until Chunk pointed it out but I think his suggestion is spot on.
    Dee
    www.amomentisforever.com

I'm leaving my husband for my D3X! I'm in love!!!

Please, feel free to edit the images I submit for critique. I'm a visual kind of gal!

Thread Information