Too Sexy for this Forum?

Printable View

• 06-30-2006, 10:04 PM
    Loupey
    1 Attachment(s)
    Too Sexy for this Forum?
    HaHaHa! If you know me by now, you'd know that this is the kind of subject I usually shoot.

Having fun today with my models. Let me know what you think.
  • 06-30-2006, 10:10 PM
    Coastal Flyer
    Re: Too Sexy for this Forum?
    Gotta have a sense of humor.

CF
  • 06-30-2006, 10:17 PM
    poker
    I'm reporting this thread to the moderator!

:D
  • 07-02-2006, 12:16 PM
    mtbbrian
    :wink:
    Quote:

Originally Posted by manacsa
    I'm reporting this thread to the moderator!

:D

I have seen this!
    And I am sorry Loupey, but you are banned!
    :rolleyes: :D :p :wink: :ciappa:
    Just kidding....

Seriously though.....
    This is a fine and interesting photograph of something that is rather intimate!
    I like how you framed "the couple" and how you placed them against the bright spot, it really places emphasis on them. I think I would have like to have seen some detail on "th couple", but as it is does give a certain sense of mystery, which I think is a good thing.
    Brian
  • 07-02-2006, 07:51 PM
    MooshuBeef
    Haha, I just joined today and I'd have to say that its weird reading what everyone is saying, not knowing that they were bugs ( i couldn't see the image)

The white blurred object in the back definitley makes the attention focus on the two, and it is really clear what you want us to look at.

Was that intentional, or just happened to wind up there?
  • 07-02-2006, 09:34 PM
    Loupey
    Thanks, Coastal Flyer and Manacsa for appreciating my warped sense of humor :p

Brian, I sincerely appreciate the sticky. Nice to know that a bug guy has a chance here among such talented shooters. I admit that I went both ways during post processing (less shadow detail vs. more shadow detail) and this version, I felt, shows just enough detail to tell the story.

Mooshu, yeah I purposefully left out the specific details of the subject in my write up knowing that many non-members would be curious and might entice them to join :) I had several other titles I planned to use (as you can imagine), but didn't want to risk offending anyone. And, yeah, that bright spot was natural and intentionally placed. I don't recall what it was exactly (a small clearing in the brush I think) and I have another shot in which the light circle is more symmetrical and better placed - but the lovers are not as cleanly separated as they are here. Thanks for commenting and welcome :thumbsup:

If you want even more explicit detail, go to the Procreation Thread in the Nature and Wildlife Forum (shameless advertising for ya, PaulNJ!). Now you owe me five bucks.
  • 07-06-2006, 07:01 PM
    payn817
    Well, I did post a note of congrats, but it went somewhere :confused:

Congrats Loupey. Now stay out of the bushes and give the rest of us a chance :)
  • 07-08-2006, 07:13 PM
    Knight
    I missed this one Loupey Congrat`s on the Featured Photo :)
  • 07-09-2006, 09:46 PM
    Loupey
    Thanks, Knight and Payn! Nice to see fellow N/W folks here :thumbsup:

Payn, I refuse to get out of the bushes :p But as I explained to PaulNJ earlier, I think I got dang chiggers :mad: