Photo Critique Forum

Please post no more than five images a day and respond to as many images as you post. Critics, please be constructive, specific, and nice! Moderated by gahspidy and mtbbrian.
Featured Photo
Photo by hminx

Photo by hminx
Featured Photo Archive >>
By posting on the Photo Critique forum you agree to post only your own photos, be respectful, and give back as much as you receive. This is a moderated forum and anything abusive or off-topic will be removed.

Geometric Silhouettes. . .

What do you think? Shot this with a Tamron 28-75 2.8 lens Spot metered on the window light to underexpose and silhouette everything else
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Geometric Silhouettes. . .-strctre0204-1604xweb.jpg  
    please do not edit and repost my photos

gary

I like it a lot. All it needs is some perspective correction IMO, though you don't need to "square it off" necessarily. Just not quite so much as there is now.
    D200 = Digital F100
    I have achieved nirvana.

Edit perspective

Quote Originally Posted by PuckJunkey
    I like it a lot. All it needs is some perspective correction IMO, though you don't need to "square it off" necessarily. Just not quite so much as there is now.
    I agree with you on the perspective being to strong. . . I forgot I even had the ability to make such a correction in psp8. Here is the edited version . . .I think it is an improvement.
    Thanks for your time and good advice.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Geometric Silhouettes. . .-strctre0204-1604xweb.jpg  
    please do not edit and repost my photos

gary

Thread Information