thought for the day...
    "Are you a manne-CAN... or a manne-CAN'T?"
  • 03-10-2004, 09:35 PM
    stew
    Lol
    too funny!!!! :)
  • 03-11-2004, 07:00 AM
    natatbeach
    Taking into consideration that metal and reflections are difficult to keep at the right exposure and keeping detail...I MOST definitely couldn't have done as good a job.

I think the shot is well composed and very creative photo for the play on words....I like the contrast even though it seems a bit extreme (works well for this futuristic feel)

my little nitpiks are that I'd like to see the background more out of focus so that he really pops and doesn't compete with the foreground and I'd like to see some of the hotspots on his shoulder and on some of the "armor"(sp?) burned in a tad so they don't fade to nothing...

you really have a great eye for details and catching les than ordinary scenes...which makes my day a little more fun...:D
  • 03-11-2004, 11:12 AM
    Tiffany 13
    OK It's a really hysterical image. And besides that, the print is great. Where did you find this?!
  • 03-12-2004, 02:56 PM
    bingo pajama
    Thanks to everyone for the psts. thanks nat, for the feedback. this shot was actually taken a while back at the okc zoo's haloween event. evidently, they thought this 'space man' was pretty scary for the kids. i just thot it was pretty cool.