Photo Critique Forum

Please post no more than five images a day and respond to as many images as you post. Critics, please be constructive, specific, and nice! Moderated by gahspidy and mtbbrian.
Featured Photo
Photo by hminx

Photo by hminx
Featured Photo Archive >>
By posting on the Photo Critique forum you agree to post only your own photos, be respectful, and give back as much as you receive. This is a moderated forum and anything abusive or off-topic will be removed.

Does "walking exercise" really help reduce the risk of "cancer"?

Does "walking exercise" really help reduce the risk of "cancer"?-ahr0chm6ly9zlmlzyw5vb2suy29tl2hllzavdwqvns8ynjgyos93ywxrlwv4zxjjaxnllmpwzw%3D%3D.jpg

Although cancer is caused by abnormalities of the cells and organs in the body. But don't worry If you are taking good care of yourself by eating a healthy diet. And keep exercising regularly It may be able to help reduce the risk of cancer today. Hello, the doctor would like to bring you a little knowledge about exercise walking. Which is a basic physical exercise without having to use much effort Let's leave everyone.

Why does walking exercise Can you prevent cancer?
    Walking exercise Considered to be a light exercise Suitable for all ages And whether it is the moment Or any place You can exercise by walking at any time. Which walking exercise Or exercise of all types on a regular basis May contribute to weight control Reduce insulin levels (Insulin) and strengthen the immune system to function better. It can also positively improve the quality of life of patients during cancer treatment. ทางเข้า amb

Research from the American Cancer Society found that exercise just walking. It may be able to help reduce the risk of developing various cancers such as breast cancer, colon cancer. Esophageal cancer Leukemia, mylioid, liver cancer, etc. In addition, the Cancer Society of America also recommends that in walking, exercise that is effective. They should walk at least 2 hours a week to reduce the risk of death by 20% compared to those who do not exercise.

Re: Does "walking exercise" really help reduce the risk of "cancer"?

Thanks for such an informative post. I do my best to take care of my health. I do workouts regularly, drink a lot of water, sleep and rest well, take vitamins from the Canadian pharmacy site, and spend enough time outdoors. But I didn't know that walking exercise can prevent cancer. I'll add it to my daily routine.

Thread Information