Photo Critique Forum

Please post no more than five images a day and respond to as many images as you post. Critics, please be constructive, specific, and nice! Moderated by gahspidy and mtbbrian.
Featured Photo
Photo by hminx

Photo by hminx
Featured Photo Archive >>
By posting on the Photo Critique forum you agree to post only your own photos, be respectful, and give back as much as you receive. This is a moderated forum and anything abusive or off-topic will be removed.

Sun Through Leaf

With the surprisingly great responces on my first photo post (Union Station at Sunset), I've decided to post another. I took this one a few months ago at Radnor lake, lake in Nashville. It took me a long time to get the capture I wanted since the wind was blowing and I couldn't get the sun in the place I wanted it, but after much toil and frustration it worked. I had to keep resizing and adjusting it to make it fit the size requirements for the site...hope it looks decent. I hope you enjoy!!!!!!

P.S. I know there's a little bit of lens flare above the sun...can't help it. I shoot with a Minolta Z1...so as you'd expect, a less than perfect lens.Actually I think the lens on it is aweful, but it does what I want it to do...most of the time ;)
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Seb
    Quote Originally Posted by tubaman2010
    With the surprisingly great responces on my first photo post (Union Station at Sunset), I've decided to post another. I took this one a few months ago at Radnor lake, lake in Nashville. It took me a long time to get the capture I wanted since the wind was blowing and I couldn't get the sun in the place I wanted it, but after much toil and frustration it worked. I had to keep resizing and adjusting it to make it fit the size requirements for the site...hope it looks decent. I hope you enjoy!!!!!!

P.S. I know there's a little bit of lens flare above the sun...can't help it. I shoot with a Minolta Z1...so as you'd expect, a less than perfect lens.Actually I think the lens on it is aweful, but it does what I want it to do...most of the time ;)
    Hello tubaman,

This is by all means a superb image as I already said in your previous tread.
    I am glad that you posted this one on it's own.

regards

Seb

wow that's neat!

Have you tried getting in even closer? Making it more of an abstract?

This is nice!

adina

Smile Thanks

Thanks for the comments. I'm not really an abstract kind of guy. I got as close as my camera would allow me to keep the leaf on focus. Thanks for the comments.
    KEEP SHOOTIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thread Information