Photo Critique Forum

Please post no more than five images a day and respond to as many images as you post. Critics, please be constructive, specific, and nice! Moderated by gahspidy and mtbbrian.
Featured Photo
Photo by hminx

Photo by hminx
Featured Photo Archive >>
By posting on the Photo Critique forum you agree to post only your own photos, be respectful, and give back as much as you receive. This is a moderated forum and anything abusive or off-topic will be removed.

Thread: Flowers

Flowers

Hello everyone,
    I'm new to the forum and slightly new to photography. I just bought a Canon EOS Digital Rebel 300D and I decided to go around today and take some pictures. I am in a photo class in high school (I'm 17 years old) so feel free to be rough on me so that I can learn. Thanks.

I'm sure flowers must bore you all by now, but hey, soon I'll be putting up better pictures.

Re: Flowers

Quote Originally Posted by markg740
    Hello everyone,
    I'm new to the forum and slightly new to photography. I just bought a Canon EOS Digital Rebel 300D and I decided to go around today and take some pictures. I am in a photo class in high school (I'm 17 years old) so feel free to be rough on me so that I can learn. Thanks.

I'm sure flowers must bore you all by now, but hey, soon I'll be putting up better pictures.
    Welcome to the site. You have a good camera there. Make full use of it.

Interesting shot. The colors are a bit a hot and recomposing the shot may help define the center of interest better. Good DOF.

Keep it coming.

When I was your age....we had to buy FILM and pay to get it developed. What's FILM you ask? Look it up on joogle, moogle, or whatever you young kids do nowadays on these computer machines....

Just kidding
    Canon 5D MKII & Canon 7D

Re: Flowers

oh believe me, i know what film is. that is all we use at school, the teacher orders AGFA ISO 100 film in big cartons, and rolls it into the canisters himself. then we take it into the closet and roll it and do all that fun developing. then we get to print the pictures on enlargers. Its actually quite a good program. anyways, thanks for the critic. anyone else?

Thread Information