Photo Critique Forum

Please post no more than five images a day and respond to as many images as you post. Critics, please be constructive, specific, and nice! Moderated by gahspidy and mtbbrian.
Featured Photo
Photo by hminx

Photo by hminx
Featured Photo Archive >>
By posting on the Photo Critique forum you agree to post only your own photos, be respectful, and give back as much as you receive. This is a moderated forum and anything abusive or off-topic will be removed.

Steak and Shake II

"Finally" after four weeks waiting on back ordered Ilford paper. This is a scan of a print from the darkroom. The dust specks are" not" on the print and after learning a very hard lesson on storing and keeping negs unscratched and dust free, here is a new shot. It is in focus on the print I can read the signs inside that reads "Burgers" TriX 400 by the way.LOL

I am like Barney Fife, I have a gun but Andy makes me keep the bullet in my pocket..

Sony a99/a7R

Re: Steak and Shake II

Looks real fine, Greg. i thought the specks were stars in the sky which was cool. Lol.
    I'm sure this looks grand in person.

Yep, dust on the negs is a killer and tough to avoid. I used to, (and still have ) my negatives in poly sleevs in a three ring black sealed binder book. but as soon as you take them out, dust flies to them like a moth to the light
    please do not edit and repost my photos

gary

Re: Steak and Shake II

Thanks Gary. I wanted to get some detail in the sky but the place is surrounded by cars during the golden hour.
    I am like Barney Fife, I have a gun but Andy makes me keep the bullet in my pocket..

Sony a99/a7R

Thread Information