Photo Critique Forum

Please post no more than five images a day and respond to as many images as you post. Critics, please be constructive, specific, and nice! Moderated by gahspidy and mtbbrian.
Featured Photo
Photo by hminx

Photo by hminx
Featured Photo Archive >>
By posting on the Photo Critique forum you agree to post only your own photos, be respectful, and give back as much as you receive. This is a moderated forum and anything abusive or off-topic will be removed.

" Spring Barn Vermont "

Spring comes Late in Vermonts' Northeast Kingdom, so was out shooting and enjoying it today....

Re: " Spring Barn Vermont "

Very nice shot. Like the colors. Only thing I might have changed would have been to center the steeple on the barn more between the trees. Great image though.

Quote Originally Posted by New England Moments
    Spring comes Late in Vermonts' Northeast Kingdom, so was out shooting and enjoying it today....

NICE!! Has a great postcard look to it, hope my new Pentax K200D can do as good as yours, have you heard about the rebate on it? I have a link to it in another topic.

Barry

Proud new father of a k200d as of 4/08/08
    and Sigma 70-300mm zoom, have a cigar

GB1

NEM - Nice shot, though the two buildings look like they're leaning to the right / CW. (Maybe they are or aren't, but it's really how they look that's the bottom line.) The geometry, colors, and subject matter are all excellent here. The flowers' detail seems missing, almost a blotchy look due to lack of sharpness, but that may be due to the resizing.

G
    Photography Software and Post Processing Forum Moderator. Visit here!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Feel free to edit and repost my photos as part of your critique.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My Site

I think a bit too much saturation added and the barn looks Photoshoped. It's a bit blurry as well.For being in program mood turned out well.

Quote Originally Posted by Themage
    I think a bit too much saturation added and the barn looks Photoshoped. It's a bit blurry as well.For being in program mood turned out well.
    I agree about the softness; however, the saturation is perfect and the colour rendition is superb. The point is to convey a mood, and this photo excells superbly at that.
    --The camera's role is not to interfere with the photographer's work--

--Cibachrome: It's like printing on gold.

--Edit my photos as part of your commentary if you want to.--

Thread Information