Quote Originally Posted by Photo-John
I'm disappointed in the small number of responses on the new gallery. I'm not sure why more people aren't responding. It could be that we're used to this format. Or it could be something about the way the gallery works. Any thoughts no this would be appreciated. I still think the gallery is a better way to approach the Photo Critique concept. But the proof is in the pudding. And right now, the new pudding ain't as tasty as the old one.

I find the new one to be the best. I don't know a very good way to show just how enthusiastic I am about it with just words, but i will show it by doing what I have been doing for the last 2 weeks, and that is to post post post. I post pictures every other day, and I have made comments on the work of others everday since I started posting. I joind this site a year ago to join these forums, but I felt unheard and somewhat confused here. The gallery is perfect for me, and as long as it is there I plan to use it. Please do not get rid of it. I am sure that there are others out there that will discover just how important it is.

john (almo)