Photo Critique Forum

Please post no more than five images a day and respond to as many images as you post. Critics, please be constructive, specific, and nice! Moderated by gahspidy and mtbbrian.
Featured Photo
Photo by hminx

Photo by hminx
Featured Photo Archive >>
By posting on the Photo Critique forum you agree to post only your own photos, be respectful, and give back as much as you receive. This is a moderated forum and anything abusive or off-topic will be removed.

Thread: sneakers

sneakers

Last edited by PhilF; 06-20-2011 at 05:38 AM.

n8

Re: sneakers

much better focus on the shoes. I actually think that each of these could be used rather than relying on the whole. I've got no room to critique the tech side. Beautiful (and yes sexy) shots as usual.
    mostly Nikon gear

Feel free to edit my images for critique, just let me know what you did.

Well done.

Lighting is perfect, both in terms of choices and ratios. Would love to know the setup (novice at lighting here, trying to learn).

What spf is the girl on the right wearing?

Quote Originally Posted by n8 View Post
    much better focus on the shoes. I actually think that each of these could be used rather than relying on the whole. I've got no room to critique the tech side. Beautiful (and yes sexy) shots as usual.
    thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by draymorton View Post
    Well done.

Lighting is perfect, both in terms of choices and ratios. Would love to know the setup (novice at lighting here, trying to learn).

What spf is the girl on the right wearing?
    3 lights

strip box for BG
    strip box with brid for hair light
    60" brolly for key light

SPF is fake ... spray on tan

Thanks for the info.

Quote Originally Posted by peeweejo View Post
    Penis size: What's normal, what's not?

The fear that your penis looks too small or is too small to satisfy your partner during sex is a common fear. But a number of studies have shown that most men who think their penises are too small actually have normal-sized penises. Similarly, studies suggest than many men have an exaggerated idea of what constitutes "normal" penis size. Consider that:

The average penis measures somewhere between 3 and 5 inches (or about 8 to 13 centimeters) when not erect, and between 5 and 7 inches (13 to 18 centimeters) when erect.

A penis is considered abnormally small only if it measures less than 3 inches (or about 7 centimeters) when erect, a condition called micropenis.
    spam/troll alert

Phil, this is far superior to the other shot. Great focus on the product, better posing by the models (no joints locked in the wrong direction), and would work separately as well as they do together. Only nit-pick is the scale issue with the model on the left side. Seems like a smaller shoe size might have worked better for such a short girl, but not a deal breaker by any means.

Quote Originally Posted by jetrim View Post
    Phil, this is far superior to the other shot. Great focus on the product, better posing by the models (no joints locked in the wrong direction), and would work separately as well as they do together. Only nit-pick is the scale issue with the model on the left side. Seems like a smaller shoe size might have worked better for such a short girl, but not a deal breaker by any means.
    thanks Jet...this is just images that I put into one pic for posting in the web... the images that are going to be used are solo pics of each.

Thread Information