Silver Lake

Printable View

• 09-01-2014, 06:16 PM
    danpics
    1 Attachment(s)
    Silver Lake
    Attachment 93095
    Actually didn't have my camera with me at the time. So used the panorama setting on my Galaxy S3. I'm quite impressed with the camera on that phone.
  • 09-06-2014, 08:04 PM
    GB1
    Re: Silver Lake
    Impressive pic for a smart phone. They do OK if the lighting is ideal (they tend to fall apart when it's getting dark, or with fast action scenes, etc.) I do see the merge pt at about the 40% point. I wonder what this place would look like with the leaves changing, but not sure there would be much color since most of the trees look like evergreens.

G
  • 09-08-2014, 07:51 PM
    danpics
    Quote:

Originally Posted by GB1 View Post
    Impressive pic for a smart phone. They do OK if the lighting is ideal (they tend to fall apart when it's getting dark, or with fast action scenes, etc.) I do see the merge pt at about the 40% point. I wonder what this place would look like with the leaves changing, but not sure there would be much color since most of the trees look like evergreens.

G

Thanks GB1. I agree, the lighting does need to be perfect for them to work good. The leaves were just starting to change there. The area right of center and just to the left of the pines gets bright yellow instead of the more muted yellow-green.
  • 09-23-2014, 08:14 PM
    lovegovapvn
    awesome awesome, it beautiful
  • 09-30-2014, 06:54 PM
    Redknif3
    Nice - Very beautiful, where is it?
  • 10-11-2014, 09:57 AM
    mrlee1989
    The sky is a bit empty in my opinion if there were some clouds it would help a bit. Overall the image seems a bit flat add a bit of contrast to it and maybe some more saturation.
  • 11-07-2014, 03:46 AM
    alexander_lewis
    What a beautiful landscape and clear lake!
  • 11-19-2014, 04:10 AM
    keistosanter
    Really that's great...