Say cheese!

Printable View

• 05-09-2005, 08:11 AM
    lil_pixie
    1 Attachment(s)
    Say cheese!
    Hello everyone. I took this picture of my little neice a few weeks back. I would just like to hear any comments or suggestions on maybe how to improve the picture? I would like to blow it up for her mother. I know she is trying a tad too hard with the smile,lol I think that's what makes it so cute. Thanks in advance,
    jules.
  • 05-09-2005, 09:15 AM
    Seb
    Re: Say cheese!
    Quote:

Originally Posted by lil_pixie
    Hello everyone. I took this picture of my little neice a few weeks back. I would just like to hear any comments or suggestions on maybe how to improve the picture? I would like to blow it up for her mother. I know she is trying a tad too hard with the smile,lol I think that's what makes it so cute. Thanks in advance,
    jules.

Lol,

This one put an instant smile on my face. I think that your picture is quite compelling. My only two concern are that:

1) the picture isn't quite as sharp as it could be (which can be solved easily with a little unsharp mask) and

2) the blown out spots in the background (although they aren't all that distracting).

I really enjoy the softness of the light on your niece. The effect is very pleasing.

Seb
  • 05-09-2005, 11:37 AM
    Lava Lamp
    Quote:

Originally Posted by lil_pixie
    jules.

Nice pic. A little more light in her eyes would improve it. If you want to try to do that in photoshop or similar let me know and I can give you my suggestions.
  • 05-09-2005, 05:10 PM
    Knight
    Great photo i cant very well critique this photo because i have never taken any people photos yet hehe. But i will tell you something she will probably break a few heart`s , she`s a beautifull little girl :)
  • 05-11-2005, 10:38 AM
    lil_pixie
    Hey thanks for all the comments guys. She is gonna break some hearts though! She absolutely loves the camera too! She was alot of fun to play with, she is also my neice. :)
    Regards, Jules