race

Printable View

• 05-21-2014, 06:34 PM
    armando_m
    race
    https://farm6.staticflickr.com/5568/...cdbef958_b.jpg

Shot at my kid's school - they hold an annual sports event ... (none of this is one of my kids, they are younger)
    200+ plus shots and I liked about 5 :)
  • 05-22-2014, 02:04 AM
    hminx
    Re: race
    Well exposed and sharp Armando, had you managed to get all the young lady in dark blue in the frame this would have been a truly great shot.
  • 05-22-2014, 06:30 AM
    chandran
    Awesome click
  • 05-22-2014, 08:09 PM
    Lava Lamp
    Excellent capture. Ideally, the 1st and 2nd girls wouldn't be wearing the same uniform and looking so similar (making me wonder if it wasn't a double exposure), but who cares. The first girl's body language is all you need for a great photo.
  • 05-23-2014, 04:41 PM
    DMG
    Very cool shot. Nothing like a good action shot to catch my attention. I like how into it the subjects are. Hair in the air and everything. :)
  • 05-23-2014, 08:58 PM
    armando_m
    shot in continuous mode, about 5 frames, the 2 before and 2 after are no good, lines were not nice, expressions incorrect

yes I wish I had the blue girl fully in the shot , but it didn't happen, moment is gone

Thanks for the comments
  • 05-23-2014, 10:38 PM
    hminx
    Quote:

Originally Posted by armando_m View Post
    yes I wish I had the blue girl fully in the shot , but it didn't happen, moment is gone

Such is life ^^
  • 05-24-2014, 10:32 AM
    GB1
    Not too much to complain about here Armando. nicely frozen, well exposed. I agree that it would have been even better if the gal on the right was completely in the frame, but it's OK. What's with the war paint on their faces?

G
  • 05-24-2014, 05:27 PM
    armando_m
    Quote:

Originally Posted by GB1 View Post
    Not too much to complain about here Armando. nicely frozen, well exposed. I agree that it would have been even better if the gal on the right was completely in the frame, but it's OK. What's with the war paint on their faces?

G

It's a big yearly event "White vs Blues " some kids get painted
  • 05-24-2014, 05:28 PM
    armando_m
    yeah, thanks Pete