Police lineup hooligans

Printable View

• 02-15-2004, 01:48 PM
    schrackman
    1 Attachment(s)
    Police lineup hooligans
    A new street gang has surfaced in Los Angeles this week. Calling themselves "Los Ninos Peligros", these pint-sized delinquents have been terrorizing citizens of the northern San Fernando Valley, squirting people in the face with their bottles of hot milk and threatening them with diaper rash. Police finally caught up with the miniature thugs today and now have them in custody. Story at ten. ;)

Ray
    Reseda, CA
  • 02-15-2004, 01:53 PM
    bobbythebandit
    Ha ha i love it ! how did you get them all to stay still for so long ?
    Bobby
  • 02-15-2004, 05:37 PM
    gahspidy
    This is really amusing,very clever. That is a good question BoobytheBandit had. How did they stayposed for this shot? Great shot, excellent creativity.

___Gary___
  • 02-15-2004, 09:59 PM
    LLMc
    Very cool. My son says they're those child dolls. He says he's seen them othe places. I've never seen them. Are they real or fake. It is neat. I like your caption.
  • 02-16-2004, 10:26 AM
    stew
    Lol
    this is too funny! great job.
  • 02-17-2004, 01:24 PM
    schrackman
    Quote:

Originally Posted by LLMc
    Very cool. My son says they're those child dolls. He says he's seen them othe places. I've never seen them. Are they real or fake. It is neat. I like your caption.

Yes, you guessed it. They're called "time-out" dolls. I saw them as I was driving through San Fernando city, and knew I had an instant photo op and thought I would have a little fun with it.

Ray
    Reseda, CA
  • 02-17-2004, 01:48 PM
    natatbeach
    I wasn't going to say anything
    I've seen them before and it is frightening how realistic they can be...and that nyone can actually market off of disciplining a child LOL

great eye for capturing the unexpected....
  • 02-17-2004, 02:36 PM
    Sebastian
    Hillarious shot.

Great angle!
  • 02-19-2004, 10:24 AM
    nolageek
    I've always found those dolls to be kinda creepy. Every time I see one in a catalog I immediately thing "Blair Witch!!"

I don't know what I'd do if I saw one in person. :)
  • 02-19-2004, 11:59 AM
    PuckJunkey
    Those Punks!
    Why I oughta.....

:D
  • 02-19-2004, 12:30 PM
    Kokopeli
    I agree with the others...
    This is a great shot. It's quite funny and the fact that these dolls look so real adds so much to the photo.

Thanks for posting this one for us Ray!
    ~Brian
  • 02-19-2004, 07:33 PM
    schrackman
    Thanks everyone. I'm glad you got a kick out of it!

Ray
    Reseda, CA