Photo Critique Forum

Please post no more than five images a day and respond to as many images as you post. Critics, please be constructive, specific, and nice! Moderated by gahspidy and mtbbrian.
Featured Photo
Photo by hminx

Photo by hminx
Featured Photo Archive >>
By posting on the Photo Critique forum you agree to post only your own photos, be respectful, and give back as much as you receive. This is a moderated forum and anything abusive or off-topic will be removed.

Pole Pedal Paddle Candids

I got lots of practice this weekend with a variety of different activities in Bend Oregon. The Pole Pedal Paddle has a several different events for the sport photographer... Here are four candid I got after the event. I was hoping to get some feed back on how to make them better, or to see what people thought.

I used a Canon 10D with a 70-200 f/2.8 IS. For my candids I had the aperture in the range of f/2.8 to f/4 and let the camera set the shutter speed.

TIA
    Shane
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Pole Pedal Paddle Candids-ppp1.jpg   Pole Pedal Paddle Candids-ppp2.jpg   Pole Pedal Paddle Candids-ppp3.jpg   Pole Pedal Paddle Candids-ppp4.jpg  

Re: Pole Pedal Paddle Candids

Shane,

Though I don't have time to do a pic by pic critique, you have some great shots and they look great. Nice candid/unposed feel, and very well composed!

Nice shots,

Jared

Thread Information