Photo Critique Forum

Please post no more than five images a day and respond to as many images as you post. Critics, please be constructive, specific, and nice! Moderated by gahspidy and mtbbrian.
Featured Photo
Photo by hminx

Photo by hminx
Featured Photo Archive >>
By posting on the Photo Critique forum you agree to post only your own photos, be respectful, and give back as much as you receive. This is a moderated forum and anything abusive or off-topic will be removed.

The devil I know (for a laugh)...

Having a somewhat lousy holiday season I hit up a local pub with some friends and just took some snapshots that gave me the chance to have fun with a friends expression.. a quick little photochop..

source...

"You don't take a photograph. You ask, quietly, to borrow it. ~Author Unknown"
    PAULSVEDA.com
    My Blog

Re: The devil I know (for a laugh)...

Wow.... he's got a twin in Arizona....

(And now for hopefully a laugh)

It's a great way to take a snapshot, and add some life to it. Gives it a comical look into your friends "inner being". What this shot tells me, is your friend is horny, and needs to back off the spicy foods.
    "Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of
    arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, camera in one hand, a beer in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!"

I'm assuming the top one is the Photoshopped one...

Nice job.

Tuna

Great job Paul. I bet he loves it. The subtle treatment around the eyes really adds a lot to the finished product. What did you use for the skin pattern?

Yeah he's a horny spicey chicken wing eatin' fiend! Thanks for the comments, the photochop was a quick one and the texture for the face came off of a reptilian skin that was shot with a single light source. Then using the emboss filter to match lighting position, adjusting the layers to 'soft light' and manipulating the texture with the 'free transform' tool and the 'liquify' filter I was able to contour it to the shape of the face.

cheers....
    "You don't take a photograph. You ask, quietly, to borrow it. ~Author Unknown"
    PAULSVEDA.com
    My Blog

Thread Information