• 03-30-2004, 08:23 PM
    NorCal
    4 Attachment(s)
    Pictures of Ground Zero and New York City
    I just went to New Jersey over the weekend and took a lot of pictures while in Manhattan.
  • 03-30-2004, 10:44 PM
    gahspidy
    I like the top shot best. I like the angle and perspective of the fence and the shadows on the sidewalk.I would just say increase the contrast a bit as it looks a tad overexposed and slightly washing out in the upper areas in the frame. If I'm not mistaken, thats a shot of the fence surrounding city hall park and you were standing on Broadway facing north.City Hall is the building in the upper right of the frame with the dome on the top. The Brooklyn Bridge is a block forward and over to the right ( east) and Ground Zero is about two blocks behind you and one block to the left (west)
    I also like the shot of Ground Zero spot where the two spectators are looking at the area whwere the towers stood. I would only say to straighten the left fence pole with the frame. just my thoughts. I hope you enjoyed your visit.
  • 04-09-2004, 04:10 PM
    Thabird689
    In the photo including the graves the only thing that distracts my eye is the flood light right there. I would have either moved up beyond that or just cropped that out of the frame when taking the shot and adding the difference to the top of the photo. But other than that i like the photo. Now for the one with the two people in on the photo on the lower left corner i like this photo also just i would have brought the frame up about a few inches to give their feet some breathing room, but adding that balance to the top of the photo to catch more of the memorial. Other than that i love the photo's that you posted.