Photo Critique Forum

Please post no more than five images a day and respond to as many images as you post. Critics, please be constructive, specific, and nice! Moderated by gahspidy and mtbbrian.
Featured Photo
Photo by hminx

Photo by hminx
Featured Photo Archive >>
By posting on the Photo Critique forum you agree to post only your own photos, be respectful, and give back as much as you receive. This is a moderated forum and anything abusive or off-topic will be removed.
    Chronic Gadget Junkie SCOOTERINSLC's Avatar

Old Iron reflections....

Here's another one that I thought I'd throw out there to get other opinions on. I've been tinkering with this for months cloning out fences, people, street signs ect. Now I'm not sure if it was worth it. (Theraputic benefits aside, of course) Let's have it.......
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Interesting abstract you've got here, with the car perfectly placed above the logo. With an image like this, it's hard to suggest anything for improvement, as the composition and idea are rather offbeat, so the viewer either likes it or he doesn't. I like it.

nice shot, i also like to shoot reflectionm shots. something the perspective and angles that seems to catch my eye. you have a very good 1 there. Next shot, try getting even closer to the rim, to get a bigger view of the car, and maybe try cutting in alitte of the reflected car off, try a whole bunch of shots, its just film. looks good

Thread Information