Photo Critique Forum

Please post no more than five images a day and respond to as many images as you post. Critics, please be constructive, specific, and nice! Moderated by gahspidy and mtbbrian.
Featured Photo
Photo by hminx

Photo by hminx
Featured Photo Archive >>
By posting on the Photo Critique forum you agree to post only your own photos, be respectful, and give back as much as you receive. This is a moderated forum and anything abusive or off-topic will be removed.

Thread: Photo Gallery

Photo Gallery

I've put together a little site to show off a few of my pictures from various trips. The photos are pretty much all landscape and/or nature related. The website was mostly a way for me to play with the various technologies out there. Not meant to be a commercial site, just my personal gallery.

Visit it at http://2fan.net

All comments and criticisms welcome. Also, if you have issues viewing the site with your browser, let me know since I've only tested it with IE and Firefox (Firefox has one minor issue that I know of).

Learning more with every "click" mjs1973's Avatar

Re: Photo Gallery

Welcome to the Forum. If you're looking for feedback on your images, you will get more comments if you post an image dirctly to the forum. Many people wont take the time to visit external links to view the photos. Especially if they have to drill down to the photos once they get to your site.

I did take a quick look at some of your Alaska photos, and they look ok. Nothing really jumped out at me tho. Most of the landscapes look nice, but they seem to lack a point of focus. Mountains are great, but I think having something in the foreground of your images would make them look like more than snap shots. Sorry to be so general with my comments, but posting a single photo you want feedback on will get you more specific feedback.
    Mike

My website
    Twitter
    Blog

"I thought that because fewer wolves meant more deer, that no wolves would mean hunters' paradise. But after seeing the green fire die, I sensed that neither the wolf nor the mountain agreed with such a view."
    Aldo Leopold

Re: Photo Gallery

Welcome to the forum. Michael is right in his suggesting that you post a single image on this forum for critique, even though he was generous enough with his time to have a look at the site and state some of his thoughts about it. Take a look at the forum guidelines and post some of your work as we would be happy to share our thoughts with you about them.
    Photo Critique Forum Guidelines
    please do not edit and repost my photos

gary

Thread Information