Photo Critique Gallery

Printable View

• 05-03-2004, 05:13 PM
    Photo-John
    Photo Critique Gallery
    Let's give this Photo Critique Gallery thing a try, ok? I just added a new category to the gallery so people can start using the new gallery for critiques. Please try it out and let's see how it goes. If anyone has problems or comments about the new Photo Critique Gallery, please post them here. It's not going to be exactly the same as this forum and I understand we might need to tweak it a little.

Photo Critique Gallery >>
  • 05-04-2004, 09:58 AM
    Ultra Magnus
    What if you had to pictures of the same subject with maybe a couple of different tweaks or compositions, and wanted to ask wich was better. How could something like that work in the new gallery? Or sometimes I've noticed after an image gets some comments the poster would make some changes and repost or someone would make changes and show them what to do by example.
  • 05-04-2004, 11:30 AM
    Photo-John
    Hmmmmm
    Quote:

Originally Posted by bmadau
    What if you had to pictures of the same subject with maybe a couple of different tweaks or compositions, and wanted to ask wich was better. How could something like that work in the new gallery? Or sometimes I've noticed after an image gets some comments the poster would make some changes and repost or someone would make changes and show them what to do by example.

Good questions. I don't have an answer right now. Let me think about it. Maybe we need both this forum and the gallery. I haven't actually tried it, but maybe you can also post photos in the replies in the gallery. I'll give it a shot.

Thanks for the very useful reply.
  • 05-04-2004, 01:45 PM
    Liz
    What about uploading 2 pics on one post?
    as a comparison? Is that possible? :confused:

Liz

Quote:

Originally Posted by Photo-John
    Good questions. I don't have an answer right now. Let me think about it. Maybe we need both this forum and the gallery. I haven't actually tried it, but maybe you can also post photos in the replies in the gallery. I'll give it a shot.

Thanks for the very useful reply.

• 05-04-2004, 10:06 PM
    greg hxc
    i've been lurking on this board for awhile and have learned a lot of things. i haven't given the Gallery too much of a chance yet but my first impression is it feels way more "Rate My Photo" than the friendly, open discusion / learning forum you have here.