At the Park

Printable View

• 03-05-2004, 01:43 PM
    bighoss
    2 Attachment(s)
    At the Park
    I took these of my son at the park one day. Any advice would be great on how to improve for shots in the future.
  • 03-05-2004, 01:48 PM
    CaraRose
    I love the first one. The only thing that I think would have been an improvement is the angle was changed just slight enough that you could see both eyes clearly.
  • 03-05-2004, 05:16 PM
    h2oskierc
    Quote:

Originally Posted by bighoss
    I took these of my son at the park one day. Any advice would be great on how to improve for shots in the future.

I wouldn't change anything of either of them. The first one is excellent. I personally like the angle, as it gives the feel that your son is hiding. He's a child at play!
  • 03-05-2004, 10:05 PM
    Lava Lamp
    1 Attachment(s)
    Quote:

The first one is nice, but I would crop to get rid of the ditracting elements and get the viewer to focus on your son's eyes. See if you like this crop - I just got rid of the distracting red thing that adds nothing to the picture.
  • 03-05-2004, 10:10 PM
    Lava Lamp
    1 Attachment(s)
    Quote:

The second one is nice, too. One thing you'll want to do next time is try and avoid cutting off his hand at the edge of hte frame. Secondly, you really need more light in his eyes. Notice that they are just dark shadows. You can avoid this by using flash, even outside on a sunny day - it is called "fill flash." I brightened his yor son's eyes in photshop to show you what I mean. Good luck. Hoep you don't mind my reposting your photos - it is just to illustrate the points.