• 05-29-2011, 11:29 AM
    jetrim
    3 Attachment(s)
    Pageant Ads, any last minute thoughts?
    These need to be submitted tomorrow. They'll be full page in the Miss Florida/USA pageant programs. The client and her handler love them. Any last minute tweeks you guys see they need? (did catch the capitol D in Dad already)
  • 05-29-2011, 12:08 PM
    gahspidy
    Re: Pageant Ads, any last minute thoughts?
    Nice work, Jim. These look good to go. Well done.
  • 05-29-2011, 12:24 PM
    CLKunst
    Gorgeous work! Nice design and image integration!
  • 05-29-2011, 12:47 PM
    ksbryan0
    Jim, I know this was brought up on the "vintage" picture of this model, but on the second shot, are you sure you want to keep the partial earrings in the image? To me they are a distraction and I don't think the shot loses anything without them. Otherwise, the spreads looks fantastic.
  • 05-29-2011, 01:06 PM
    jetrim
    Ken, I showed the shot to her both ways and she wanted to keep the earrings. I've kept the copy without for myself.
  • 05-30-2011, 07:21 AM
    draymorton
    How bout some last last minute thoughts?

You're there, dude. These are all awesome. What the hell are you asking us for? :D Seriously.
  • 05-30-2011, 07:26 AM
    LeeIs
    Jet,

don't know if it's too late, but get the text away from the edges in the last two. the first one is fine. If it's a full page ad, they'll need space to cut the paper, the last two are too tight and it might not run as a bleed (image to the edge of the paper)
  • 06-03-2011, 08:02 PM
    PhilF
    I think it's ready to go
  • 06-03-2011, 08:48 PM
    hminx
    Your name needs to be bigger.......:)
  • 06-03-2011, 09:06 PM
    Anbesol
    Capitolize "Dad", as it stands, Mom, and everybody else got a capitol letter. I think I probably only noticed that because "Dad" happens to be my name too :P lol.

Only nitpick I can see is the point on her bikini line in the first image where the skin and bikini don't conform to one smooth shape, making for a little crest on her butt