• 03-29-2005, 06:55 AM
    mtbbrian
    1 Attachment(s)
    And now, for something completely different... "Street" In Color....
    I have recently found a photo group that I think fits my needs. And we have begun a group a group project, photographing State Street, in Salt Lake City.
    Here is one of my photographs.
    What do you think?
    Brian
  • 03-29-2005, 10:23 AM
    almo
    Re: And now, for something completely different... "Street" In Color....
    I think he looks pissed at you for pointing a camera at him and firing a bright flash in his face.

Personly I don't see anything to interesting here other than the feeling that this guy is about confront you for taking his photograph. I also like the way he looks as if he is about to fall over.
  • 03-30-2005, 11:54 AM
    gahspidy
    The flash is creating an effect that makes it seem as if the person was superimposed onto this scene from another picture.. And maybe cropped too tightly by the feet. I'm not sure what it is your trying to get across with this image. Is this going to be part of a series of shots about State Street?. If so, maybe it would be better to get more of the street and surroundings than tightly closing in on one subject that does not really add or tell anything much about this street.
  • 03-30-2005, 11:57 AM
    mtbbrian
    Blame my scanner for the tight crop. In the slide there is ample room..
    I am not sure, yet, what this project is about totally, but the subject matter is State Street.
    This was just my first outing.
    Thanks for looking Gary and John...
    Brian