Nepal's Official Flower

Printable View

• 07-17-2008, 02:56 PM
    adrock2001
    2 Attachment(s)
    Nepal's Official Flower
    Okay, so this is Nepals flower. The first is the original with the power lines that were in the picture. This is a macro level picture. The second is my very first attempt ever using the clone tool. Please give me a critique on the work I did to remove the power lines and the general layout, composition and colors of the photo. :) Thanks in advance.
  • 07-17-2008, 04:30 PM
    Frog
    Re: Nepal's Official Flower
    I wouldn't see the lines between the flower petals if you hadn't said you'd cloned and shown the first pic. Must have been a lot of work.
    Not sure why you chose to shoot them against the lines though.
  • 07-17-2008, 04:46 PM
    adrock2001
    It was a spur of the moment picture. I was walking by the tree and saw the pictures as my family were walking away. I threw it quickly into macro mode and snapped the picture and walked away. Didn't realize how nice it turned out until I downloaded it to my computer and decided to commit to removing the power lines once I learned how. heh It was a lot of work, but I'm slightly OCD, so it was fun for me. ;)
  • 07-17-2008, 05:21 PM
    xwingkiller
    ya the funny thing is if you look at the second picture you cant tell, but once you see the first picture, then it tricks your eyes and you can see them in the second one.

the flower is really cool. i'd love to see it from the top down against a black back...i think it would look like fireworks.