My two girls

Printable View

• 07-02-2004, 05:33 PM
    CB Photo
    1 Attachment(s)
    My two girls
    Here is a shot of my wife and my daughter, how is the composition of this shot?

F100
    Tmax 100
    Developed in Tmax
    Scanned with Epson 3170 Photo

Tweeked in PS.

Should I crop the ax all the way out of the picture?

THANKS
  • 07-02-2004, 06:55 PM
    bjtindle
    Quote:

Originally Posted by CB Photo
    Here is a shot of my wife and my daughter, how is the composition of this shot?

F100
    Tmax 100
    Developed in Tmax
    Scanned with Epson 3170 Photo

Tweeked in PS.

Should I crop the ax all the way out of the picture?

THANKS

I absolutely love the look on your daughter's face. I had to chuckle! Such a cutie!! I tried cropping the axe out myself, but without taking off the side of the baby's head and her elbow the axe is still there. I don't know how to clone yet so didn't even try. :( I do think it would look better without the axe. Can you take it off the wall??

Betty
  • 07-02-2004, 06:59 PM
    CB Photo
    thanks
    Quote:

Originally Posted by bjtindle
    I absolutely love the look on your daughter's face. I had to chuckle! Such a cutie!! I tried cropping the axe out myself, but without taking off the side of the baby's head and her elbow the axe is still there. I don't know how to clone yet so didn't even try. :( I do think it would look better without the axe. Can you take it off the wall??

Betty

Hey betty.
    No, I am not that good with PS, I could crop it and paint the area but is about it.

Thanks for the post!!
  • 07-02-2004, 07:11 PM
    bjtindle
    Quote:

Originally Posted by CB Photo
    Hey betty.
    No, I am not that good with PS, I could crop it and paint the area but is about it.

Thanks for the post!!

I can only sympathize, me either! :)
  • 07-03-2004, 01:06 PM
    Jamie87
    Okay I'm still kinda new to psp and have only been using it for a short while...this is what I did, I did it kinda fast tho if I took my time it may have looked better.

http://img18.photobucket.com/albums/...y_for_cbrd.jpg
  • 07-03-2004, 01:08 PM
    CB Photo
    Hey, good job. What did you do?
  • 07-03-2004, 01:20 PM
    bjtindle
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Jamie87
    Okay I'm still kinda new to psp and have only been using it for a short while...this is what I did, I did it kinda fast tho if I took my time it may have looked better.

http://img18.photobucket.com/albums/...y_for_cbrd.jpg

It actually looks pretty good!! I think you did well! Nice old school try! How did you do it?

Betty
  • 07-03-2004, 01:52 PM
    Jamie87
    Well I used the clone stamp tool to get rid of the stuff in the picture I didnt want then I used the healing brush tool to blend it together so it looks more natrual. Thanks for the coments doing stuff like this and restoring old pictures is actually something I would like to look into doing, but also I would love to be a photographer!
  • 07-03-2004, 03:59 PM
    bjtindle
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Jamie87
    Well I used the clone stamp tool to get rid of the stuff in the picture I didnt want then I used the healing brush tool to blend it together so it looks more natrual. Thanks for the coments doing stuff like this and restoring old pictures is actually something I would like to look into doing, but also I would love to be a photographer!

You did a nice job. Going to have to find a picture and try removing something myself. See what happens. It looks great!

Betty