Photo Critique Forum

Please post no more than five images a day and respond to as many images as you post. Critics, please be constructive, specific, and nice! Moderated by gahspidy and mtbbrian.
Featured Photo
Photo by hminx

Photo by hminx
Featured Photo Archive >>
By posting on the Photo Critique forum you agree to post only your own photos, be respectful, and give back as much as you receive. This is a moderated forum and anything abusive or off-topic will be removed.

Thread: Last Seed

Last Seed

I thought this was a fun one...I just wish the seed had been more in the darker part of the background, as it would have shown up better.

Emily
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Last Seed-lastseed.jpg  

Re: Last Seed

Emily,

I think you answered your own critique. If the angle had been a little more pointed down and had placed the last seed on that dark green I think the shot would've been much better. I like this idea though, good composition with the stem of the flower too. Good shot though, nice eye for composition.

GB1

Em - Hard to say about this one ..... I think the background has sooo much potential, but it just 'misses' for me. The area behind the stalk is too dark and like you said, perhaps the area behind the seed is too light (?) So swap the colors and you're fine. The stalk is also a tad too soft.

Oh well, try another.

GB

Jared & GB...yep...this one was definitely more of an attempt than a decent shot, I think. Thanks for your feedback...I appreciate it!

Emily

Thread Information