• 03-08-2008, 05:43 PM
    Don Schaeffer
    More Wintery Bus Pictures (It will all end soon)
  • 03-08-2008, 06:08 PM
    Greg McCary
    Re: More Wintery Bus Pictures (It will all end soon)
    I like the first one and the placement of the Bus Stop. I think the element of a person could go either way. The falling snow also works well. How do you do this from a moving bus? Nice work Don.
  • 03-08-2008, 09:37 PM
    Frog
    Love the window shot!
  • 03-08-2008, 09:56 PM
    Volvofally
    I'm about to expose you....

Picture #2 is a picture of Tim Hortons! lol

I too like the window photo, and the lonely bus stop would be interesting from a different angle showing an empty sidewalk too maybe?

Fally
  • 03-08-2008, 11:23 PM
    Coastal Flyer
    Don,

A Closed House is worth framing. Could be the very best of your work posted here. Really nice!

CF
  • 03-09-2008, 08:46 AM
    freedom1500
    Three great shots. I'll repeat what Greg said... How do you do this from a moving bus??? Amazing. That's probably why your shots have a very distinct quality to them (which I can't get from my tripod/calculated/composed shots. My favorite is the Lonely Bus Stop -- I love the framing, the composition and the quasi-monochromatic look. Thank you for sharing a piece of your world with us.
  • 03-09-2008, 11:01 AM
    Don Schaeffer
    Thanks very much guys. Well i luck out--i take about 12 photos on a run and only 2 or 3 come out. The bus wans't going fast. The Kodak is very slow. Often the shutter goes off after the target is passed. This happens a lot with the long lens. But there is no film, no waste.
  • 03-09-2008, 02:00 PM
    rylan
    i love how you got the black car in the second one (acura integra) good work;)
  • 03-09-2008, 03:25 PM
    Don Schaeffer
    It was parked there lol