Photo Critique Forum

Please post no more than five images a day and respond to as many images as you post. Critics, please be constructive, specific, and nice! Moderated by gahspidy and mtbbrian.
Featured Photo
Photo by hminx

Photo by hminx
Featured Photo Archive >>
By posting on the Photo Critique forum you agree to post only your own photos, be respectful, and give back as much as you receive. This is a moderated forum and anything abusive or off-topic will be removed.

Dirty Car Art - Multimedia

We all have tendencies to doodle or write words like "Wash Me" on the back of cars that haven't been washed in ages. Scott Wade, of San Marcos, Texas, took that doodling to a whole other level. Wade creates copies of masterpieces and his own original art with incredible detail that won't last through the next rainstorm. Wade is a dirty car artist.

I would appreciate your comment on how I did and how I can improve my second multimedia.

Dirty Car Artist - Scott Wade - Multimedia
    http://www.nenque.com/dust
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Re: Dirty Car Art - Multimedia

Here is the story if you all would like to read it.

http://star.txstate.edu/index.php?op...k=view&id=1768

Andrew

hey nenque,

Are those photos yours? or did you just put the multimedia together? just checking.

I love both btw.

You got some real sweet shots in there, very photojournalistic. Love both the cover and the back cover shots the most.

The 1st one is really inviting. You get the sense that this guy is .. can't think of the word.. different and weird in a good way.

The back photo is also very intriguing with the sunset, the car facing away with the artwork in the back. Perfect back photo. I like many shots in between also.

The presentation itself is simple and to the point. Just the way it has to be so that it doesn't overpower the actual work.
    Liban

"There is nothing like returning to a place that remains unchanged to find the ways in which you yourself have." Nelson Mandela

Nikon Samurai #23 - The Alexei Ponikarovsky of PR

Havana Cuba Photography

Hey Leels,

All photos are mine other then the ones I give credit too. Thanks for your comments.

Andrew

Andrew,

What a fun series of photos. Very clever, well done, compiled, presented. I really enjoyed looking at this.

Thanks for sharing.

CF
    Coastal Flyer

:yikes:

Thread Information