Lawn Bowlers

Printable View

• 09-18-2009, 06:55 PM
    Don Schaeffer
    Lawn Bowlers
  • 09-18-2009, 09:24 PM
    Frog
    Re: Lawn Bowlers
    I like the second one with the interaction of the people.
    Now, if only the bent over lady's back side wasn't so close to the frame.
    Maybe you could clone it a bit and give her a slimmer rear.
  • 09-19-2009, 10:07 AM
    Don Schaeffer
    Thats\'s just not real photography Frog. Thanks.
  • 09-19-2009, 10:28 AM
    Greg McCary
    I like the first one but think you could crop just a little off of the bottom and lose the square format. You caught her in action along with the ball and froze the action well. On the second shot I think the lady in brown, left side, is a little distracting to the shot.
  • 09-19-2009, 01:08 PM
    chaman
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Don Schaeffer
    Thats\'s just not real photography Frog. Thanks.

Well Don, I have to say this...what Frog proposed is not that crazy, considering how overprocessed your pics usually are. You classify that also as not real photography? Think not, right?
  • 09-19-2009, 10:52 PM
    Don Schaeffer
    Thanks Greg.
    Chaman: That was a joke.
  • 04-22-2020, 01:26 PM
    Gerbert
    This game looks interesting. I've never played it actually but now I know what to do this summer
  • 04-23-2020, 04:40 AM
    ilamariya
    I am so excited to hear about this Lawn Bowlers game and it is really interesting too. I like gaming and I always used to play some games in my free time. <a href="https://infooncannabidiol.com">Side effects of CBD</a> You gave a detailed description of this game and it is very useful also.
  • 04-23-2020, 11:00 AM
    Blandar
    To be honest, this is a strange hobby and I have never done it. Moreover, it doesn't look attractive to me. However, I must admit that people need to Trim That Weed before playing. Unfortunately, after such games every lawn will turn into trash. Probably, this is worth it