HTML Email Design

Printable View

• 10-07-2021, 09:02 AM
    FREEDDAWG
    HTML Email Design
    Hi!
    I'm a graphic designer and we were learnt how to design email designs/newsletters but not how to actually send them and implement them in real life. I'm trying to teach myself how to actually add it into an email and let it appear in Image format and not as code.
    I've been able to create designs and I know how to slice various parts of the design in photoshop and add links to the sliced areas on the design.
    I then export it as HTML. But apparently, I have to upload the image onto a server or something so that it can show on the email. Where do I get the server to upload it onto? And how do I go from there?
    I'm hella confused. If there is a course or something I can take a look at, I would appreciate some referrals as well!
  • 10-14-2021, 08:01 AM
    paul4422
    Re: HTML Email Design
    Don’t let the deadlines haunt you and give yourself ample time I Need Someone To Write My Assignment to relax while we do the assignment for you with our pool of proficient writers.
  • 06-16-2022, 04:58 AM
    Kelly10
    With HTML Email Design, you can easily customize any aspect of the email template in minutes rather than hours or days. This is especially useful if you’re working with a new design agency that doesn’t have its own designers on staff. You can get a lot of templates by visiting https://masterbundles.com/templates/...rpoint/animal/ source. By using HTML Email Design, you can test out multiple designs without having to hire more people or spend more money on design services.
  • 06-28-2022, 08:36 AM
    BrittanySJohnson
    Thanks guys here