Photo Critique Forum

Please post no more than five images a day and respond to as many images as you post. Critics, please be constructive, specific, and nice! Moderated by gahspidy and mtbbrian.
Featured Photo
Photo by hminx

Photo by hminx
Featured Photo Archive >>
By posting on the Photo Critique forum you agree to post only your own photos, be respectful, and give back as much as you receive. This is a moderated forum and anything abusive or off-topic will be removed.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Hotel Stay

Re: The Hotel Stay

Hold your horses! I have just found something that prevents this picture from being perfect. The piece of paper on the floor.
    http://www.overbeyond.com

I have a total lack of respect for anything connected with society, except that which makes the roads safer, the beer stronger, the food cheaper, and the old men and old women warmer in the winter and happier in the summer. Brendan Behan

Quote Originally Posted by Overbeyond View Post
    Hold your horses! I have just found something that prevents this picture from being perfect. The piece of paper on the floor.
    lol. I actually like that. saw that from the first viewing. it breaks up the neatness fairly well. it's like, where's the maid to pick that up??!
    Liban

"There is nothing like returning to a place that remains unchanged to find the ways in which you yourself have." Nelson Mandela

Nikon Samurai #23 - The Alexei Ponikarovsky of PR

Havana Cuba Photography

Junior Member rustysphotography's Avatar

Yet again this is not Vmlopes's shot and has been stolen from Andre Govia . Here is the shot on Andres page ..........

The Lobby stairs :: | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information