Photo Critique Forum

Please post no more than five images a day and respond to as many images as you post. Critics, please be constructive, specific, and nice! Moderated by gahspidy and mtbbrian.
Featured Photo
Photo by hminx

Photo by hminx
Featured Photo Archive >>
By posting on the Photo Critique forum you agree to post only your own photos, be respectful, and give back as much as you receive. This is a moderated forum and anything abusive or off-topic will be removed.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Flat Tire

Love + Music + Photography = Life CLKunst's Avatar

Re: Flat Tire

Liban~

Honey, that is so cool! I just had to stop in and say congrats on the sticky! Wonderful mood and what a gift of a scene. I love the sense of mystery here and I wonder how long that car has been patiently waiting for it's wheels back.

Best Wishes,
    Cindy
    C.L. Kunst - CLicKs Photography
    Asheville Photographer
    www.clicksphotography.net

reign16, yeah like Frog said. All those cars are from prior to the revolution. It's probably waiting for a part or might've been like that for quite sometime due to engine problems. but I'm sure that it will be rebuilt and the show will go on.

Frog, Yeah in the 50's. I was there last month and they were celebrating the 50th anniversary of the revolution so that will put it in 1958, so no american cars made it there after '58.

Thanks everyone for the wonderful words
    Liban

"There is nothing like returning to a place that remains unchanged to find the ways in which you yourself have." Nelson Mandela

Nikon Samurai #23 - The Alexei Ponikarovsky of PR

Havana Cuba Photography

Beautiful photo. One comment - why such a huge file? It's over 400k. That's huge for posting on the Web. You should be able to compress this to about 250k without compromising the quality. I prefer you upload through the forum, and if you want to share a larger version, put it on the gallery and link to it.
    Photo-John

Your reviews are the foundation of this site - Write A Review!

Very nice. It looks like a staged studio back lot! Good job and great eye!
    Canon 5D MKII & Canon 7D

Hey John, for some reason, i've never used the Gallery. I should start doing that or atleast test it out and see how it looks. I think it's that big cause i keep the jpg compression at 100%. It would probably look the same at 60% even.

thanks

Thanks poker
    Liban

"There is nothing like returning to a place that remains unchanged to find the ways in which you yourself have." Nelson Mandela

Nikon Samurai #23 - The Alexei Ponikarovsky of PR

Havana Cuba Photography

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information