Fifth Post (DMG) Family

Printable View

• 05-20-2014, 06:11 AM
    DMG
    2 Attachment(s)
    Fifth Post (DMG) Family
    Comments, suggestions, & advice all welcome!
  • 05-20-2014, 03:26 PM
    Lava Lamp
    Re: Fifth Post (DMG) Family
    I have been kinda waiting for some people photos. Most of us photograph people (and our families, in particular) more than anything else. It's usually why we start taking pictures.

Bear in mind that any criticism of the photos isn't a criticism of the people in it. :)

The first photo isn't one I would necessarily keep. You can't see the face or eyes and the body language and setting isn't unusual enough to stand out among the many pictures you probably took. Now, if it is baby's first steps or something, who cares.

I like the second one best. It's cool that the two people aren't side-by-side mugshot style and you caught a great expression on the guy and on the baby, though I wish we could see the baby better. A quarter turn toward the camera and it would have been terrific.
  • 05-21-2014, 05:45 AM
    DMG
    As always thank you for your post :) I do love the second photo. She was looking at her sister and wouldn't listen to me haha. I guess the story behind it makes it all the more special to me. And the first was her just exploring the playground. She took it upon herself to climb over the balance beam. Of course I thought it was cute. But definitely catching her face would've made it so much better.

Thank you!
  • 05-21-2014, 06:45 PM
    armando_m
    #2 is great the light in the baby's face and the dad (?) smiling in the back , certainly a keeper

#1 I sold have gotten lower, and wait a bit longer, also try to avoid cutting limbs, try to catch the face

nice conversions to b&w