Photo Critique Forum

Please post no more than five images a day and respond to as many images as you post. Critics, please be constructive, specific, and nice! Moderated by gahspidy and mtbbrian.
Featured Photo
Photo by hminx

Photo by hminx
Featured Photo Archive >>
By posting on the Photo Critique forum you agree to post only your own photos, be respectful, and give back as much as you receive. This is a moderated forum and anything abusive or off-topic will be removed.

Excellent! Reveals the first experience of using the Internet via satellite SpaceX St

Excellent! Reveals the first experience of using the Internet via satellite SpaceX St-ahr0chm6ly9zlmlzyw5vb2suy29tl2hplzavdwqvmzazlze1mtu2otmvms5qcgc%3D.jpg

In October, SpaceX began testing Starlink, providing satellite broadband internet before going live (beta), where those interested in participating would have to pay $ 499 upfront, or about $ 15,600 for the router and antenna to connect. Use the service Including paying a monthly fee of 99 USD or about 3,000 baht), where users get internet speeds ranging from 50 Mb / s to 150 Mb / s and latency from 20 ms to 40 ms. สมัคร AMBBET
    Several days ago, a user of Reddit, a social news site in the US, called the Wandering-coder account. The post shared the experience of using the SpaceX Starlink satellite broadband Internet in a remote area of ​​Idaho National Forest, which has confirmed that data can be downloaded at 120Mbps, uploaded 12Mbps. And has 37 milliseconds of latency
    Tests used a portable 300W power supply, sufficient for a 116W Starlink system, and tested in areas where Google Fi mobile broadband service was not available when T-Mobile and US Cellular networks were not available. Test the internet with Starlink, I can say it works fine and real-time video calling is smooth. Tests have unboxed the Starlink equipment to see what they are.

Re: Excellent! Reveals the first experience of using the Internet via satellite Space

Thanks a lot for the post. It's helped me get some nice ideas. I hope I will see some really good result soon. [url=https://brandmarkmarketing.com/digital marketing services dubai[/url]

Thread Information