Photo Critique Forum

Please post no more than five images a day and respond to as many images as you post. Critics, please be constructive, specific, and nice! Moderated by gahspidy and mtbbrian.
Featured Photo
Photo by hminx

Photo by hminx
Featured Photo Archive >>
By posting on the Photo Critique forum you agree to post only your own photos, be respectful, and give back as much as you receive. This is a moderated forum and anything abusive or off-topic will be removed.

Thread: Inside out

My name is Alex, not Eric ;)

Inside out

What do you guys think? I'm happy with it but I feel like its missing a little something that I can't put my finger on.

Re: Inside out

I cant give you a lot of technical stuff but i like the sharpness,color and the way my eyes are led around the photo
    Just 1 noob's opinion
    Troy

Panarus biarmicus Moderator (Sports) SmartWombat's Avatar

Wider angle?
    The little bit of greenery at the bottom hints that there's something more interesting down there. But the leaves at the top of the tree look rather sparse, is there more up there too?
    PAul

Scroll down to the Sports Forum and post your sports pictures !

Quote Originally Posted by SmartWombat
    Wider angle?
    The little bit of greenery at the bottom hints that there's something more interesting down there. But the leaves at the top of the tree look rather sparse, is there more up there too?
    The greenery at the bottom is the top of a distant tree, if I would of gotten more of the tree to the right in the photo my arm would of been in frame and I would of lost some of the left wall. I had to stick one arm down a crack in the outside and guess what was going to be in frame. I have a few other exposures but they are either bland or don't have much detail because I had the flash off for some of them.

I'd clone out that distant tree on the bottom otherwise it looks great to me, what lens was this used on? I'm looking for a good wide angle myself, struggling between the 14 mm L, the 11-16 2.8 tokina or just keeping with the 10-20 sigma f4.

Panarus biarmicus Moderator (Sports) SmartWombat's Avatar

Then if there's nothing wider than this, I'd clone out the bit of green at the bottom.
    PAul

Scroll down to the Sports Forum and post your sports pictures !

Quote Originally Posted by Kajuah
    I'd clone out that distant tree on the bottom otherwise it looks great to me, what lens was this used on? I'm looking for a good wide angle myself, struggling between the 14 mm L, the 11-16 2.8 tokina or just keeping with the 10-20 sigma f4.
    Its the kit lens that came with my 20D, efs 18-55mm. I'll clone out the tree at the bottom and repost the updated image later tonight when I get home.

Thread Information