Photo Critique Forum

Please post no more than five images a day and respond to as many images as you post. Critics, please be constructive, specific, and nice! Moderated by gahspidy and mtbbrian.
Featured Photo
Photo by hminx

Photo by hminx
Featured Photo Archive >>
By posting on the Photo Critique forum you agree to post only your own photos, be respectful, and give back as much as you receive. This is a moderated forum and anything abusive or off-topic will be removed.

Thread: Electricity

Electricity

Re: Electricity

It's a really cool idea, but it seems a bit out of focus. Maybe because the shutter speed wasn't fast enough? I dunno.
    Hope that helps...
    Jason

The red headed step child jgredline's Avatar

I agree with Jason.
    It looks like it has allot of noise.
    εὐχαριστέω σύ
    αποκαλυπτεται γαρ οργη θεου απ ουρανου επι πασαν ασεβειαν και αδικιαν ανθρωπων των την αληθειαν εν αδικια κατεχοντων
    διοτι το γνωστον του θεου φανερον εστιν εν αυτοις ο γαρ θεος αυτοις εφανερωσεν
    τα γαρ αορατα αυτου απο κτισεως κοσμου τοις ποιημασιν νοουμενα καθοραται η τε αιδιος αυτου δυναμις και θειοτης εις το ειναι αυτους αναπολογητους

Looks like it but the truth is thats the aspect those rays have. They are almost like smoke without defined edges, the same goes with the center electrode.

This how they look at a slower speed:

Love My D80

Hello Chaman

I like the pictures, but what is it that I am looking at? The images look very abstract to me.
    Jorge I Rodriguez

This is one of those globes with a center located electrode which when you touch it on the outside the rays concentrate over your hand. Its a decoration/conversational piece of entertainment. I hope I made myself clear enough! LOL!

I though they would make a cool picture to share in the forum.

Panarus biarmicus Moderator (Sports) SmartWombat's Avatar

To get a good enough depth of field you have to use a long exposure, which makes the discharge arcs look blurred.
    Even if you were luck to get one that struck in the plane of focus.

But even the central glass globe doesn't look sharp.
    Nothing looks sharp, which is the problem.

Well worth persevering with it.
    PAul

Scroll down to the Sports Forum and post your sports pictures !

MB1

I like the colors and the abstract nature of these images. I don't have a problem with the focus or the slight blur.

It is going to be hard to chose just which one is best (if that is what you need to do) as the three pretty much look alike to me.
    No, I DON'T need that.

I also recently looked for ways to increase the amount of electricity in my home. I searched a lot of information on the Internet and was able to find the site https://www.aiper.com/ which gave me the opportunity to install a solar battery at my house. There I found a lot of power station, portable solar panel, the energy of Aiper's products comes from solar energy, which is safer, cleaner, more environmentally friendly and recycled. I believe that I wasted my time and money in vain because this will save me a lot in the future. I advise everyone to purchase and you definitely will not regret it
    Last edited by Cetoryt; 05-25-2020 at 12:25 AM.

Hi!
    Solar panels are really very cool! It is very sunny in my area and I also recently installed solar panels to get solar energy, this is a good investment, I did not exactly consider how quickly it will pay off, but I have already started selling the excess energy.

Do you have everything ready for installation of solar panels? Wasn't there some changes in electrical installation you had to make to be able to get it to work with it full potential? My friend had his electronics assembled by https://asselems.com/ just for that, altho im not sure if that was something he needed, or something he just wanted.

All photos are beautiful. Thank you for this thread.

The information from you shared is a vast knowledge and everyone should read to be more open-minded. I am very grateful for that. mapquest driving directions

I still can't decide whether renewable energy or non-renewable energy is better, so for now, I won't install solar panels just in case it won't be worth it.

Currently I find myself with a question if it has to do with electricity or with how much a Home solar panels can generate, I recently saw them as a promotion on a page and it caught my attention about all the price but I want to know how many panels I should buy to power a house with 3 bedrooms and a kitchen or do you think that solar panels are not yet self-sustaining?

I know it's been a long time since we all started to wait for green energy sources, but have you ever heard about Solarcity? Look what other people think about it https://solarcity.pissedconsumer.com/review.html . I am sure solar panels have huge power potential, I am planning to install some on my roof top in the closest future.

What Causes Runtime Errors Like Error 31590?
    There are several causes of runtime errors like A list named '|' already exists, such as viruses, out of date drivers, missing files or folders, incomplete or poor installation, and registry errors. They can also occur due to an issue with the computer’s memory, which may often be due to a hardware problem. In some cases there was an issue installing Microsoft Access and an error occurred.

Signs of Error 31590:
    • When your computer freezes or locks up at random.
    • When your computer crashes when you are running Microsoft Access.
    • If A list named '|' already exists pops up and causes a program to shutdown or your computer to crash.
    • Your computer is running slow, taking a long time to boot up, and you suspect Error 31590 by Microsoft Access is the cause.

World energy consumption refers to the total amount of energy consumed by human civilization. As a rule, it includes all the energy extracted from all energy resources and consumed by mankind in all industrial and consumer sectors of the economy in each country. Who is interested in saving electricity https://www.luminsmart.com/platform/...ectrical-panel This site presents an electrical panel, go through a lot of information!

Distribution of electricity is the final stage in the supply of electricity; it carries electricity from the transmission system to individual consumers. Distribution substations are connected to the transmission system and step down the transmission voltage to medium voltage in the range of 2 kV to 35 kV using transformers.[1] Primary distribution lines carry this medium voltage power to distribution transformers located close to the customer's premises. https://cyberswitching.com/ this company will do the job.

Thread Information