Photo Critique Forum

Please post no more than five images a day and respond to as many images as you post. Critics, please be constructive, specific, and nice! Moderated by gahspidy and mtbbrian.
Featured Photo
Photo by hminx

Photo by hminx
Featured Photo Archive >>
By posting on the Photo Critique forum you agree to post only your own photos, be respectful, and give back as much as you receive. This is a moderated forum and anything abusive or off-topic will be removed.

This doesn't even deserve a title

Fighting the stomach flu, trying to kill time...

-Seb

My website

(Please don't edit and repost my images without my permission. Thank you)

How to tell the most experienced shooter in a group? They have the least amount of toys on them.

Why are you up at 2am in the morning Seb.

Interesting capture. Self Portrait. Love the eyes.

Peter,

Not a self-portrait, actually a friend of mine.

I was up because my girlfriend and I came down with really bad intestinal infections. I am doing better now, but she ended up having to go to the emergency room, so I was up worrying. She'll be ok though, they pumped her full of fluids and she's back home now, but I doubt I'll be asleep anytime soon...

Thanks for the comments, I really like the shot, even though the only way I can describe it is "interesting."
    -Seb

My website

(Please don't edit and repost my images without my permission. Thank you)

How to tell the most experienced shooter in a group? They have the least amount of toys on them.

You two eat something that wasn't cooked properly, like chicken. Think about what you both ate over past 24 hours prior to getting ill. Keep up with fluids, like flat lemonade and Sao biscuits, don't worry about nourishing foods. Let your system do the work and everything should be OK in about 12-24 hours, atleast start to settle. Sorry about your girlfriend being so sick, it is worrying I know. Looked after more sick people than you care to shake a stick at.

nature/wildlife co-moderator paulnj's Avatar

fashizzle manizzle

well first i must say..... cool shot , as it made me laugh~

second.... feel better and give my honey a kiss from me on her boo boo (tummy)

third... i've got strep throat(sp?)/ tonsilitis?.. but alas, i must go to work and modern medicine can kiss my.......... when i'm uninsured(none for another 6 months)

echinacea, zinc, tea, ester-C, immune support........ VITA man will defeat this

" The work done by the tonsils is similar to that done by the lymph glands. By the formation of new white blood corpuscles and by filtering the stream of the lymph, the germs of disease, metabolic poisons, and the foreign bodies are arrested and are made innocuous in these structures. Tonsils and glands fulfil the same function, but there is this difference, that the tonsils are not encapsulated in connective tissue. The tonsils can expand towards throat and mouth and their special formation with deep indentures and clefts, which number from ten to eighteen in each tonsil, makes it possible for the tonsil to get greatly enlarged if necessary. Foreign bodies, body toxins, germs, etc., which have been carried into the tonsils by the lymph stream can therefore be eliminated by way of the mouth, and thus the body is ridded of noxious materials "

BY DR. ALFRED TIENES.

(From Der Wendepunkt, January, 1934).
    CAMERA BIRD NERD #1

BIRD NERD O'CANON

"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both" - Benjamin Franklin

Moderator of Critiques/Hearder of Cats mtbbrian's Avatar

Talking Lol!

Seb,
    Thanks for the laugh!
    Hope you and your girlfriend get well soon!
    Brian
    My "Personal" Photography Website...
    高手
    My Moderator Bio Page...
    Nikon Samurai #2 - Emeritus
    See more of my photography here...

“A great photograph is one that fully expresses what one feels, in the deepest sense, about what is being photographed, and is, thereby, a true manifestation of what one feels about life in its entirety...” - Ansel Adams

"Photography Is An Act Of Life" - Maine 2006

Thread Information