Photo Critique Forum

Please post no more than five images a day and respond to as many images as you post. Critics, please be constructive, specific, and nice! Moderated by gahspidy and mtbbrian.
Featured Photo
Photo by hminx

Photo by hminx
Featured Photo Archive >>
By posting on the Photo Critique forum you agree to post only your own photos, be respectful, and give back as much as you receive. This is a moderated forum and anything abusive or off-topic will be removed.

"Diabetes" How to eat "carbohydrates" to be good for your health

"Diabetes" How to eat "carbohydrates" to be good for your health-ahr0chm6ly9zlmlzyw5vb2suy29tl2hllzavdwqvnc8yndqyms9icmvhzc5qcgc%3D.jpg

Besides exercise Getting enough sleep Drug use and treatment as prescribed by your doctor Diet is another important issue that helps people with diabetes. Can better control diabetes And one form of food that
    Hello, doctor. I would like to recommend it to people with diabetes. And those who want to reduce the risk of developing this disease try to consume low-carb diets, but low-carb diets with diabetes. How are they connected? Let's go find the answer from this article.
    Carbohydrates, Blood Sugar and Diabetes
    Usually, when we eat foods that contain carbohydrates. The body digests carbohydrates into glucose (Glucose), that is, blood sugar. When the blood sugar level rises The liver, which makes insulin (The hormone that carries glucose from the blood into the cells) has to work harder as well.
    For people who do not have diabetes The daily blood sugar level remains relatively stable. Not change much Wrong with people with diabetes, where sugar levels are quite fluctuating. And the fact that blood sugar levels are too high or too low It can adversely affect the body in many ways ever. สมัคร AMBBET
    How good is a low carbohydrate diet for diabetics?
    Several research studies indicate that Eating a low carbohydrate diet can help people better control their diabetes. One study of people with type 2 diabetes who followed a low-carb diet for six consecutive months found that they had a noticeably better control of their diabetes. And for people with type 1 diabetes who control their daily carbohydrate intake. Also have satisfactory blood sugar levels

Re: "Diabetes" How to eat "carbohydrates" to be good for your health

This is a very useful piece of information. Thanks a lot for sharing! I've recently discovered that I have type 2 diabetes. I've already started taking insulin (also, I ordered rybelsus Online and I'm going to use it as a supplement), doing sports, and drinking more water. I know that proper nutrition is essential for diabetics. But I'm clueless about many things here. So, I'm glad that I've found your post, it has enlightened me.

Thread Information