Photo Critique Forum

Please post no more than five images a day and respond to as many images as you post. Critics, please be constructive, specific, and nice! Moderated by gahspidy and mtbbrian.
Featured Photo
Photo by hminx

Photo by hminx
Featured Photo Archive >>
By posting on the Photo Critique forum you agree to post only your own photos, be respectful, and give back as much as you receive. This is a moderated forum and anything abusive or off-topic will be removed.

Thread: Contrast

Contrast

What do ya think?

Re: Contrast

I like the very bottom one the best. I think its by far the best I've seen from you!

I agree. I think the bottom one holds my interest far better than the other two, though I do like the other two. I think I would prefer the DOF to continue through the top of the sign however.

On the bottom one, how are you doing your conversions? I think I would prefer to see more detail out of the plant and, since you are talking contrast, I think I would prefer to see a brighter white (keeping in mind that I'm all about being a BIT more extreme when it comes to these types of things!)
    Dee
    www.amomentisforever.com

I'm leaving my husband for my D3X! I'm in love!!!

Please, feel free to edit the images I submit for critique. I'm a visual kind of gal!

GB1

The sign is pretty cool, but I'd crop off the bottom post to give it even more of an abstract look. Both color and b&w work, but the color of that sign tips it to that, IMO. The fence is OK, but needs something more... I am not sure what. Make the bush isn't as interesting as the fence and numbers?

GB

Thread Information