Photo Critique Forum

Please post no more than five images a day and respond to as many images as you post. Critics, please be constructive, specific, and nice! Moderated by gahspidy and mtbbrian.
Featured Photo
Photo by hminx

Photo by hminx
Featured Photo Archive >>
By posting on the Photo Critique forum you agree to post only your own photos, be respectful, and give back as much as you receive. This is a moderated forum and anything abusive or off-topic will be removed.

A color shot from me...?

Hello
    Okay, I need a break from B&W...so here is a picture I shot in Amsterdam back in July. I was looking for color that day as I shot 2 rolls of Fuji crome.
    F100
    28-85 mm nikon zoom
    1/60th @ f14
    Scanned with epson 3170 photo
    Sized in PS only, no adjustments
    I know it is "hard-passage" with the boat on the right... but i liked the red,,,please give me some fedback.

Thanks
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by CB Photo
    Hello
    Okay, I need a break from B&W...so here is a picture I shot in Amsterdam back in July. I was looking for color that day as I shot 2 rolls of Fuji crome.
    F100
    28-85 mm nikon zoom
    1/60th @ f14
    Scanned with epson 3170 photo
    Sized in PS only, no adjustments
    I know it is "hard-passage" with the boat on the right... but i liked the red,,,please give me some fedback.

Thanks
    You're right, it's not B/W. Great color and it looks like a good composition. It's a little small here. Could you resize it not quite so much?
    What other colors did you find? Just shooting color for color is a great self assignment. I've gotten some of my favorite shots from doing that.

Hi...

The red is really a nice red too. I wish the pic were a bit larger, it's hard to really see it all clearly. Could you repost it, then I'll be back.
    Kit

Thread Information