Photo Critique Forum

Please post no more than five images a day and respond to as many images as you post. Critics, please be constructive, specific, and nice! Moderated by gahspidy and mtbbrian.
Featured Photo
Photo by hminx

Photo by hminx
Featured Photo Archive >>
By posting on the Photo Critique forum you agree to post only your own photos, be respectful, and give back as much as you receive. This is a moderated forum and anything abusive or off-topic will be removed.

Apple says iMacs with M1 chips will only be available in four colors in the Apple Sto

After Apple introduced the iMac and iPad Pro with the Apple M1 chip, orders ทางเข้าxo started today. And ready for delivery within May One thing that many people wonder about the multicolored iMac this time is. Will the storefront be available in all colors? Recently, there is an answer to whether the iMac will be put in front of the Apple Store or not.

The answer is Not all, because the Apple Store storefront will only be available in green, pink, and blue colors. But the rest of the colors, including orange, yellow and purple, must be ordered online only. However, even if they don't have those three colors, the storefront will have an Apple Store display so you can decide.

Re: Apple says iMacs with M1 chips will only be available in four colors in the Apple

Thanks so much for sharing this great information! I look forward to seeing more of your posts as soon as possible!
    wuxiaworld

Re: Apple says iMacs with M1 chips will only be available in four colors in the Apple

Thank you for your post. I have read through several similar topics! However, your article gave me a very special impression, unlike other articles. I hope you continue to have valuable articles like this or more to share with everyone! atari breakout

Thread Information