Air Force One

Printable View

• 02-13-2020, 08:20 AM
    shoesvipser
    Air Force One
  • 02-24-2020, 10:31 AM
    krunal650
    Re: Air Force One
    Air Force One is the official air traffic control call sign for a United States Air Force aircraft carrying the president of the United States. In common parlance, the term is used to denote <a href="https://civiljungle.com/clear-cover-in-beams-slab-column-footing/">U.S. Air Force</a> aircraft modified and used to transport the president.
  • 04-16-2020, 04:26 AM
    ilamariya
    What do you mean by this Air Force One and what is its usage? I don't have any idea about this. Can anyone please share it in detail? diamonds rings near me I want to know more about this and I hope you will share some details with me.
  • 04-26-2020, 01:42 AM
    nick9007
    Although 'Air Force One' can describe any Air Force aircraft carrying the President, it is now standard practice to use the term to refer to specific planes equipped with the latest communication and battle technology developed by highly intelligent scientists. Even more, plane's system firewall is protected by wold's best programmers and hackers who know error detection and the best.
  • 05-13-2020, 12:01 PM
    krunal650
    Quote:

Originally Posted by nick9007 View Post
    Although 'Air Force One' can describe any Air Force aircraft carrying the President, it is now standard practice to use the term to refer to specific planes equipped with the latest communication and battle technology developed by highly intelligent scientists. Even more, the plane's system firewall is protected by wold's best programmers and hackers who know error detection and the best.

Thank for replay